Saturday, October 19, 2013

Her Legend REVIEW (Spoilers...)

     I have been watching the Korean drama called "Her Legend." It focuses on a girl (Eun Jung Soo) who through a rough life once again meets her cousin who stole Jung Soo's fate. It takes us through what happens and shows us the two men that are in both of their lives who have to deal with the secret that's been kept.
     It's not a terrible drama, but it isn't like so good that you will spend a whole night to watch all of it-seriously, don't do that. I have to admit though, the 19 episodes were great, but the ending...It totally made me wonder why I spent time watching the drama. To start off, the lead couple had no chemistry whatsoever, I think that it was because the drama didn't allow time for the lead couple to develop their relationship. It just through the romance it, made them kiss, and that was awkward. Most importantly, I just felt that there really was no explanation of why Eun Jung Soo liked Do Jin Hoo. Was it just because??
     Second thing of all, I don't care that Kyung Hee is punishing herself-I actually like it! I mean someone who has that ill of a mind and heart to do that should not be comforted! I could not understand the logic behind that...Did Mrs. Woo not realize what had happened..no, you were not destined to be mother and daughter. The real mother was still alive! How could a daughter say to her real mother all those things and treat her that way is what surprised me. But, it really showed how greed could affect a person and their life.
     Min Ki, Min Ki..he was a pleasantly great second male lead that I actually liked. I'm usually a person who dislikes the second male leads, except for a few. Sure, that was his best friend, but I wish he continued to fight for Jung Soo...I loved it when he came to Jin Hoo's house and gave him a wake up call. I'm surprised Jung Soo didn't fall for him, but I guess that's because that is what always happens to second male leads. Jin Hoo and Jung Soo didn't have any chemistry, while I could see a small spark between Jung Soo and Min Ki. I think that the overwhelming plot lines had people overlook the romance in the drama. I personally wanted to see more of Jung Soo and Jin Hoo's relationship developing, but sadly I saw nothing.

     In the end, it was not at all what I wished the drama to be. I had hoped for more, but didn't get it. I recommend it to certain people who like the plot of it to watch it. If you're into romantic comedies like I am, I suggest watching other dramas..Overall, I give it a 7/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment